the happening of the squeeky vacuume wheel

Thehattress

May 25, 2013
Parrots
white capped pionus
So, my pi Eva is quite vocally talented. At only 4 months old she actually impresses me. Although, in the midst of teaching her not to screech when I leave the room, our wonderful old vacuume decided to bestow upon us a squeeky wheel.. now, the great part about this, is that this wheel actually squeeked louder than the vacuume. We swiftly fixed this problem with some wd40, but apparently we did not act quickly enough. The next day my cute little mumble grumbler let out a wonderful song of ear piercingly high pitched music, that just so happens to match the tune of that god forsaken wheel to a Tee. She has now decided that this shall be her new exclamation of excitement and says so frequently even while holding her. Does anyone have any advice here? :52:

clofromco

Oct 17, 2014
colorado
Parrots
Scarlet macaw
Sorry...that's to funny! No suggestions unfortunatly. My mac pitches a fit with the broom. Calmly talking to him settles him and he gets a treat. Good luck with your "wheel squeeker"

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Sorry, I admit, I also giggled at Eva's squeaky wheel imitation. My neighbor's car alarm went off about four times one afternoon and my quaker thought it was a great noise, for about a week and a half she mimicked the sound repeatedly. Needless to say, she wasn't rewarded for her new noise and she lost interest. If she hears a siren or a car alarm she remembers and we get to hear the quaker alarm again, always followed by her evil laughter.

OP
T

Thehattress

May 25, 2013
Parrots
white capped pionus
I swear they enjoy our torment. :20: :31:

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
ROTFL, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, lol!

Most Reactions

Latest posts