The house is Rocking!

ShellyBorg

Apr 8, 2013
Redding, CA
Parrots
TAG Spirit,RLA Danny,Senegal Damon, Parrotlet Opal, B&G Paris
The whole flock is singing and yelling and laughing right now! They have been doing this for 10 min or more now and I think I am deaf! Even the parakeets are in on it. :D

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Zons can really get it going cant they ?LOL Sometimes I want to tape mine to show people How great 9 birds are and how nuts it is.:)

OP
ShellyBorg

ShellyBorg

Apr 8, 2013
Redding, CA
Parrots
The funny thing is its the TAG who started I! I don't have any one close but my kids did run away for a time.

BillsBirds

Jan 9, 2012
Largo, Florida
Parrots
Timneh African Grey (Bailey), Lovebird (Elvis)
Sometimes my house sounds like some jungle movie soundtrack. I love that. My wife, not so much. My neighbors have mentioned that also, but, don't really mind it. We live in Florida, and everyone's windows are open, and our neighborhood is full of wild birds. So, bird noises are always here, from my birds or not. To me, it just says, "Papa, we're happy birds!"

Jtbirds

Banned
Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Pennsylvania
Lol your house is rocking! Try it with some cockatoos;), your walls will really vibrate... My neighbors all but one love hearing the birds honestly and the one that doesn't is just a grumpy person that is planning to move to Florida-.-

OP
ShellyBorg

ShellyBorg

Apr 8, 2013
Redding, CA
Parrots
Lol your house is rocking! Try it with some cockatoos;), your walls will really vibrate... My neighbors all but one love hearing the birds honestly and the one that doesn't is just a grumpy person that is planning to move to Florida-.-

LOL there are more bird house holds in Floida then anywhere else!

Jtbirds

Banned
Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Pennsylvania
lol ill send him there he is truly a friendly guy, but so annoying. you walk outside and he thinks he needs to talk to you about nothing... its like hey i dont got all day to waste talking to you. i love taking the birds outside and getting them all hyper and screaming for him;).

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
You must have one big house if you live on both coasts. I am on the west coast.:D

Jtbirds

Banned
Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Pennsylvania
I hope your grumpy neighbor doesn't move too close to me...I'm in Florida on the West coast and the East coast!

He's not that bad lol, he just makes subtitle remarks about not liking certain birds, honestly I tell him get over it. Our house is on a piece of land zoned agricultural so they can't do anything ether way. He just doesn't like our aviary of exotic pheasants outback and I suppose the m2. The one pheasants yells when the sun comes up, so it bugs his old retired self lol. If the sun is coming up its time to get up!

Most Reactions

Latest posts