The Walking Dead...any fans here???

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I think Season Six is the best yet! I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day!

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
For those who are still watching, what did you all think of the season finale last night?

I'm quite fond of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and was anxiously awaiting his arrival on TWD as Negan. Boy, he did not disappoint, did he? :eek:

Not too crazy about the cliffhanger though. I truly wish they would have revealed who got 'Lucilled'.

Overall, I absolutely LOVED season 6! :D

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
I've never been more stressed out watching a TV show! :11: LOL! I love Walking Dead but was so nervous about watching last nights episode! I wish they would have revealed who go "Lucilled" as well! :( But what an episode! Your heart just broke watching everyone filled with such fear and knowing they could not escape this situation! Now we have to wait until October to see what happens!! Ugh! :eek:

I did love season 6 and can't wait to see what happens in Season 7. All I can say is, they better not kill off any of my favorite characters or I will be devastated!

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Blanca, who's your favorite character, and who do you THINK was/will be on the chopping block???

My guess is either Glenn, Abraham, or Eugene.

The entire episode pretty much followed the comics very closely (from what I've read), that's why I'm afraid it might be Glenn after all.

Abraham already died in the comics. And the way he righted himself up when Negan passed him by, and the defiant look he gave him, has me worried.

Eugene...not sure. Just a guess.

I know Carl and Rick are safe though (for the time being).

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
I don't just have one favorite actually. LOL! My favorites are Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Glenn & Maggie! I don't want to see any of them die!! I don't want to see any of the group die, but any of those guys and I will have a melt down! :eek:

I agree, even though I no nothing of what happens in the comics, I'm afraid it is Glenn. He has escaped death so many times. I don't think it's Abraham because I think that would have been an easy choice for Negan and Negan wanted a challenge! But Eugene could be a possibility. I don't think it is Rick or Carl either. I'm also afraid it could be Michonne. Rick seems to always lose his love interests BUT one has to stay alive right?? OMG! I will be devastated if it is her! I also don't think it's Daryl. He is too useful and such a fan favorite I think it would be a HUGE mistake to kill him off.

Guess we have to weight until October to find out! This sucks!! :mad:

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
My wife watches it religiously on Sundays and a huge fan. Me , I have to wait until Thurs, when I can fast forward skipping the commercials. I have a big problem when you get 6 min of programming and 5+ min of commercials. But she talked me into watching on Sun for the season finale. I also have problems with big holes in the plot and story line, which abound in this series, but thats another story. I think it will be one of the minor people But who knows, they love killing off big characters. Hey maybe Rick will get it! Maybe Carol will swoop in and save them all ( not). Maybe these guys who look like they are playing paint ball armor will save them.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I was blown away by Jeffrey Dean Morgan's performance...I think it was an incredible piece of acting, and he was even more menacing that I had expected...combined with the charm I found him to be terrifying. I also thought everyone else was phenomenal as well.
I was so irritated at the cliffhanger. I don't think it was necessary and I feel it will take away the impact from the death when we finally see in Oct. I think it would have been much more powerful if we had seen who it was going to be, and then cut to black with just that thwack sound.
I am terrified it was Glenn.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I was a basket of mixed emotions after l finally got up the courage to watch. My husband and both my sons and their families stopped watching after season five, instead they are having a blast teasing me. I've never been so invested in a series in my life so I understand why they are so amused. My poor Yorkie is probably burying her 'walker bait' t-shirt in the back yard after keeping me company through the finale.

Season six is still my favorite so far but I couldn't help being a little miffed at the writer's for ending the season with a long term cliffhanger. I've always been a big fan of Carol's but there for a second I was so frustrated I was hoping Morgan would shoot HER.

Talk about falling for the bad guy, Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character is a monster but he wears it so well.

I do hope someone lets Enid out of the closet, poor girl's never been one of the sharpest tools in the shed, being locked in that closet isn't going to do her any good.

I think it was Glenn. :(

Did they use walker repellent at the clearing while Negan terrorized the group? Not a single walker???

Most Reactions

Latest posts