The zoo............

Chewy

Aug 24, 2007
Media
Washington state
Parrots
1cockatoo Chewy 2 cockatiels Male=eli female-=LittleFoot
I went to the zoo yesterday, I leave here in just 3 .5 hours I will be glad to see my birds again but I don' really want to leave.
Well anyways, I went to the zoo yesterday. I had a blast got tons of pics. My favorite was the lorikeet landing. I got to feed some lorikeets, and two of them jumped on to my shoulders. Not at the same tgime but at different times.One of them got fed theother one came too late to be fed. all thenectar was gone.
Then my next favorite was the raptors. They were out with the education birds, and I got to take pics of the vulture and the harris hawk and the r ed tail hawk. There was also a blue and gold macaw in the raptor area........Wierd. they had their own aviary though. So they weren't together. I felt bad for the Blue And Gold Macaw though, But he seemed pretty content, as long as he was gonna get fed ;)
Also at the raptor area was a realliy cute thing that looked like a lemur x'd with a cat. but it wasn't a lemur. It was really soft!!! I got to pet it.
I also saw Elephants, giraffes meerkats, wolves pigs bears tigers leopard, and allkinds of other animals. But my all time fave was the Lorikeets.

Most Reactions

Latest posts