Thought it was about time........

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
to share a few more pics of Bucc, he has been a real stinker the last few days but thats not really his fault we had one of my sons friends over and he decided that Bucc would like some biscuits with icing on the top, (they are called party rings here) Anyway he was on a sugar high poor little mite, but we have finally got that out of his system. And my Sons friend is now banned from eating anything in the same room as Bucc :D

These are a few of him I managed to take while he was still a little bit sugar high!!

Not happy and having a time out!
22100611.jpg

Shortly after telling him time out was over
2210062.jpg

Had enough of the pictures, and getting ready to attack the camera lol
2210066.jpg

There not very clear I'm afraid, I was trying not to laugh at him, he was telling me "love ya mum" "Bucc come out" (he wanted to be allowed to leave his playstand) and then the last one he was saying "watch out, gonna get ya" lol

bill

Jul 2, 2006
victoria,Australia
Parrots
lorikeets and gc conures
gee I think we need to re asses who owns who hey? lol. He is a lovely little guy. Greys are amazing creatures arent they. How could you stay mad with suck a face. :) :)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Trouble is I can't stay mad at him, no matter what he does. Even when he has done something and I'm trying to ignore him, he will sit there and call "Mum" til I answer him, if that fails then its "Bucc loves ya" and if that fails its "Bucc gonna get ya" (thats what we say when we start our play time) :D

The outcome of our training is that HE has trained me VERY well. (I wish I could train him as well as he has done me) :D :D

Most Reactions