Tiki Treehouse Flight Bird Cage

FieryPhoenix

Jan 18, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot Sun Conure
If anyone has this bird cage from birdcages 4 less, could you lose pics or a video of the cage from different angles. The picture on the site only shows the front view and it is hard to see where all the other access doors are or if there are any at all.

I am always nervous about ordering something like this off the internet. What if it’s totally different from what I imagine from the description?

This is a link to the cage

I appreciate your participation in this. Sorry if I am being a pain in the butt.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Bird Cages 4 Less is a well known Seller of Bird cages and we have ordered from them for decades. Nearly everything they sell is Bird Cages and their staff is well verse in what boxes ship together which vasty limits errors in shipping.

This particular cage is designed for multiple small Parrots and as a result they have an over /under front door arrangement with the seed /water dishes along the side walls. With most all cages, I strongly recommend that you add additional feed and water bowls now as when you need more later, you could be searching as styles change over time.

How many Parrots do you plan on having in the cage. If only one, consider a full height front door as it will greatly ease cleaning.

Hope this helps.

FYI: Their toy package is commonly a good buy as what is included is based on the size of your Parrot(s).

OP
F

FieryPhoenix

Jan 18, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot Sun Conure
Bird Cages 4 Less is a well known Seller of Bird cages and we have ordered from them for decades. Nearly everything they sell is Bird Cages and their staff is well verse in what boxes ship together which vasty limits errors in shipping.

This particular cage is designed for multiple small Parrots and as a result they have an over /under front door arrangement with the seed /water dishes along the side walls. With most all cages, I strongly recommend that you add additional feed and water bowls now as when you need more later, you could be searching as styles change over time.

How many Parrots do you plan on having in the cage. If only one, consider a full height front door as it will greatly ease cleaning.

Hope this helps.

FYI: Their toy package is commonly a good buy as what is included is based on the size of your Parrot(s).

It would be for two birds - Quaker and Sun, both almost 19 years old.

I have been researching cages for a month now and am going googly eyed LOL!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
A couple of tools to reduce the near never-ending number of choices!

Do Not Consider Cages:
Cages that open on the top!
Cages that have a curved top!
Cages that have small main door openings!

Cages to Consider:
Cages that have a full height front (main) door opening. (your accessing the cage is much easier)
Cages with a flat top! I like a play area with a perch, as they will be on the top anyway!!
Assure your Parrot's head will not pass through the bar spacing. Use the distance between the center of their eyes as maximum bar spacing.

From the stand point of two parrots, the cage width, side to side wants to be the wing span of the largest parrot times three as a minimum.

I hope this helps!

OP
F

FieryPhoenix

Jan 18, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot Sun Conure
A couple of tools to reduce the near never-ending number of choices!

Do Not Consider Cages:
Cages that open on the top!
Cages that have a curved top!
Cages that have small main door openings!

Cages to Consider:
Cages that have a full height front (main) door opening. (your accessing the cage is much easier)
Cages with a flat top! I like a play area with a perch, as they will be on the top anyway!!
Assure your Parrot's head will not pass through the bar spacing. Use the distance between the center of their eyes as maximum bar spacing.

From the stand point of two parrots, the cage width, side to side wants to be the wing span of the largest parrot times three as a minimum.

I hope this helps!
So k am guessing the tiki treehouse does not have a full length door.

What would be your pick that fits your description?

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
So k am guessing the tiki treehouse does not have a full length door.

What would be your pick that fits your description?
No, it has two doors, and upper and a lower!
I will select an example, you will need to verify its fit for your parrots.\, okay!

Last edited:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I selected the largest cage in this group as it displays the Items that I see as important!
Always check their coupons!!

Lani Kai Lodge Playtop Large Bird Cage​

Product Code: PA5701​

Size: 32"W x 22"D x 64"H​

OP
F

FieryPhoenix

Jan 18, 2022
Parrots
Quaker Parrot Sun Conure
I selected the largest cage in this group as it displays the Items that I see as important!
Always check their coupons!!

Lani Kai Lodge Playtop Large Bird Cage​

Product Code: PA5701​

Size: 32"W x 22"D x 64"H​

Thanks you for the suggestion. But I want a little smaller bar spacing. I am also not into the playroom on top of the cage. Because I am short.

Most Reactions

Latest posts