Time to gush about my boy!

usamimi

Oct 30, 2011
North GA
Parrots
Kevin the Congo African Grey (DNA'd F) and Ra the Sun Conure
So Kevin turned 6 months old 8 days ago and has been with us maybe 3 months now. I have no idea how I got so lucky to have this amazing bird in my life. Not only is he brilliant and quiet but he is CUDDLY! He loves to sit on my shoulder and jam his head into my cheek until I sit and rub it, which I could do until I rub the feathers off and even then he'd probably be mad if I stopped.

He's learning to mimic and make sounds and has taken to peeping when he wants to play. He's finally learned to use his feet and has taken a shine to chewing on every pencil in my house, the expensive toys are no where near as fun as a pencil and a crumpled up piece of paper. His only fault is that he nibbles on my ears if I stop petting him if he's sitting on my shoulder, but we;re working on that. :)

913f46e2.jpg

24e1656b.jpg

0b0bc71e.jpg

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
What a cutie, congrats on getting a cuddly Grey! You're gonna love him! :D

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
What a sweet heart, looks like he's keeping notes on you too. I would expect it's due to the humiliation of being photographed wearing a diaper. hahahahahahahaha.

nofearengineer

Sep 8, 2010
Parrots
Gandalf - CAG (1997-2010) R.I.P. my baby boy.
Bitty - CAG (2 yrs old? and working on spoiling her rotten)
Definitely a handsome young man! Cherish the cuddles while you have them. He will always want them, but probably less often as he grows up. Love the blue knickers he has on. :D

OP
usamimi

usamimi

Oct 30, 2011
North GA
Parrots
Kevin the Congo African Grey (DNA'd F) and Ra the Sun Conure
What a sweet heart, looks like he's keeping notes on you too. I would expect it's due to the humiliation of being photographed wearing a diaper. hahahahahahahaha.

At least I let him drive!

Thanks guys, I'm so proud of my little man. Hopefully the next 50 years will be just as nice.

Pearl

Dec 2, 2011
Denver, CO
Parrots
Butter - Lovebird * Basil - Cockatiel * Bean - Budgie * Barley - Budgie
He's just adorable! I think his blue shorts are spiffy ;)

:orange::grey::whiteblue:

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
What a cutie!

Puck also loves pens, pencils, and paper, haha.

Most Reactions

Latest posts