Feb 13, 2012
Media
Albums
Brookhaven, Pa
Parrots
Mickey - Female U2 age unknown. DNA test came back...he is a SHE,

Tinker 12 yr old female GCC

Chiquita 16 yr old Female U2 and Junior 16 yr old Male Grey
Tink is relatively new to our household, but has adapted well. Which is why when she suddenly decided on Monday that I could no longer get her out of the cage, I became concerned. She would bite HARD, scream and "cuss" me every time I reached in. Hubby could go over and get her no problem....She even screamed if I changed the water and food....I was at a loss!

Hubby got her out last night, and she flew over and snuggled on my shoulder, until I reached up to pet her....then the biting and "cussing" began....Hubby looked at me and said, it's your nail polish.......DUH! I had painted my nails on Sunday night (something I rarely do) and she apparently is not a fan of either the color, or the fact that they're polished...lol

It's funny the small things that can throw our Fids into a frenzy.....so I will remain unpolished from now on...;)

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
LOL... They can be funny about certain things! Codie wont come near me if I have my Hair in a Ponytail :11:

OP
MickeysMom

MickeysMom

Feb 13, 2012
Media
Albums
Brookhaven, Pa
Parrots
Mickey - Female U2 age unknown. DNA test came back...he is a SHE,

Tinker 12 yr old female GCC

Chiquita 16 yr old Female U2 and Junior 16 yr old Male Grey
LOL yeah Mickey hates me in glasses, she will take them off with either her beak or her foot and throw them on the floor. Hubby however can wear his.....go figure :)

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Its funny what they do and dont like... Codie loves Glasses! If anyone has them on she will take them and run with them lol. so, I thought I would give her an old pair to play with, which I have put on her Playstand, but these are not good enough for her... she picks them up and throws them across the room, as if to say " i'm not having them" LOL

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Ohhh Merlin doesnt' like nail varnish either, he tries and pulls my nails off!

Most Reactions

Latest posts