trick a treating nut!!!

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
i'll start this story from the other day, as normal nut was being her uber annoyin self by climbing all over man whilst he was on his throne! he takes her off an puts her onto the window sill an tells her off! her reply....

Oov you:11::21:

to which man melts an the nut continues her climbing adventures!!!

anyway tonight was halloween an the trick a treaters were out in force, they sent her crazy, with knockin on the door

the funny thing was she would not get off my shoulder, so as it was dark out side i knew she would not fly off, so i slowly answer door, 2 kids scout trick or treat, and nut promptly falls at a 90 degree angle out of view, as she lent back at seein these ghouls
the ghouls were really unsure if she was real as she went into freeze mode, when she climbed back

they got there sweets and nut got a look at the ppl at the door

Bright Star

May 28, 2011
Colorado
Parrots
Keats (budgie) born Feb. 18, 2011, and Raphael (budgie) adopted July 3, 2011. Finn, a Brown-Head Poicephalus, born January 4, 2010, has also joined the family!
Too funny! I'm glad she didn't fly out the door at the sight of spooky ghouls and goblins ;)

OP
suebee

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
so am i, but knowing nut i think she would have flown on them an had an explore, we've been workin flat out this wk so she's gettin a bit lonely, so she's got a new swing perch an some of them treat sticks today :)

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
I bet she was on her best behavior. lol Scary little people coming to her door. :eek:

We only had 3 kids & 1 was my niece. Trick or treating has moved to the neighborhoods where the kids can walk house to house. I miss having them.

Most Reactions