Trying to find a cinnamon tiel to adopt/buy....

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Two Cockatiels: Rascal (Geraldine) and his baby brother named Coconut!
I've been looking everywhere for a cinnamon tiel... this place had NOTHING where I live: Cockatiels for Sale in Florida

It seems I must wait a couple more months when hopefully there will be more tiels available? I am very impatient! LOL :(

I even looked at recuses... nothing!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Wow, that's hard to believe. Have you considered putting out a 'Wanted' Ad on CL or other sites (other than this one LOL)?

OOwl

Oct 12, 2010
Texas
Parrots
Rosebreasted Cockatoo, Congo Grey, MRH Amazon, Lovebird
Too bad you don't live in Texas because there are always quite a few here. Maybe consider contacting the National Cockatiel Association and asking for a breeder referral in your area. Or, just have the bird shipped. That extra $100 is meaningless if you get what you really want, from a good breeder, and obtain a well-reared healthy bird.

OP
Tropical

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Two Cockatiels: Rascal (Geraldine) and his baby brother named Coconut!
Shoot.... I didn't even realize I got replies to this thread because I never got the email notification of replies like I usually would... not sure why.

I've contacted many breeders but only 3 of them replied.... they didn't have any. I would love to get a second tiel asap... I plan to get a GCC also but not until a few yrs from now.

I've had people tell me I "must wait for the right season" until about April when there will be "lots" of tiels available? This is insane... not sure why I can't find any cinnamon tiels! :( I'm in Palm Beach, Florida.

I didn't think of posting on craigslist though... guess I have to try harder...

Most Reactions

Latest posts