Trying to get Gizmo and Pebbles on camera, not what I meant

camo

Jun 30, 2014
Parrots
Gizmo - Male Eclectus Parrot

Pebbles - Female Eclectus Parrot
Hi all,

I thought it had been a while since I got some video of Pebbles and Gizmo. I got the phone out, to film, but I don't think Gizmo understands what I mean when I say I want to capture some video of him on my phone:D

[ame="http://youtu.be/elggUWfOiuE"]Gizmo and pebbles gizmo on the phone - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://youtu.be/fiDBkalPwc4"]Gizmo on camera - YouTube[/ame]

They also make a calling noise on the video, a noise they will make sometimes when excited, or when one of them flies over to join them from another room.

Cheers,

Cameron

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Hahahahaha! He is PERSISTENT! And obviously messing with you! ROTFL! Hilarity!

pavlovspup

Feb 22, 2016
Parrots
Orange Winged Amazon
Umbrella Cockatoo
DuCorps Cockatoo
GreenCheeked Conure
They are both so cute! Love to see them messing with their parent!

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
LOL! So cooperative, isn't he? How do they just KNOW what we don't want them to do?!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
They are Adorable both of them...really Beautiful...I love the colours and the character of the eclectus...heehee I did enjoy the videos and you really did get them "ON" camera...LoL :) Great characters :)

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Stubborn little gizmo! He is just so beautiful! Please don't hesitate for one second to post more videos, my friend! Of both of them :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hahaha, Cameron! Gizmo was so cooperative, he wanted to be sure you got video of him on the phone. Beautiful birds, I love the way they interact with you.

OP
camo

camo

Jun 30, 2014
Parrots
Gizmo - Male Eclectus Parrot

Pebbles - Female Eclectus Parrot
Thanks everyone,

It's true, Gizmo knows exactly what he isn't meant to do, but is doing it anyway...lol.

I really do feel lucky to have Gizmo and Pebbles in my life, they are both full of personality.

Most Reactions