Umm

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
I know I said I wouldn't especially after both of my cars costed me a pretty penny but I stumbled across these guys at the same time. What I really need to do is find a new topic to browse when I'm bored.

I've wanted to add a new ball python to my little collection but wasn't able to find any I really liked or was impressed by. But I came across the one and I told myself if he was still available in a month or so I would come back and buy him. BUT then I stumbled across this female too and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a breeding pair with so many possibilities. So in a few years these two will produce some pretty animals!

The female is at the top and the male is at the bottom. They are both 3 gene animals with the male having a possibility of a fourth thrown in the mix. The female is a calibee(calico, spider, pastel) and the male is a humblebee(hypo, pastel, spider).

And next month I place my huge cage order and won't be able to buy anything new for being super broke. I was going to place it this month but my cars took that money haha

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
Beautiful!! I love the genetics of BP's, the morphs seem absolutely endless. I follow a snake forum and I love seeing what the breeder experiment with and create. Some of the colour and pattern combos are just breath taking.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Beautiful wow!! Before you, I had never realized what a seemingly endless variety of gorgeous color morphs and patterns snakes came in! I can definitely see the appeal and how tempting it is to get more ;).

Doublete

Mar 15, 2015
Maryland
Parrots
"Loki" turquoise GCC 1/4/15 hatch date-- "Chiqui" amazon 9/2010 hatch date---- "Banner" green parrotlet hatchdate 11/22/16

RIP "pineapple" lovebird
I always look... It's like that car crash you can't look away from....

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Beautiful!! I love the genetics of BP's, the morphs seem absolutely endless. I follow a snake forum and I love seeing what the breeder experiment with and create. Some of the colour and pattern combos are just breath taking.

I used to be really obsessed with the ball pythons. When I came back I thought they had cool morphs these days but nothing I really had to have and I was looking nonstop. So I was super excited to see these two pop up though it's not really new to me. Spider has always been a favorite of mine along with albino and pied.

Beautiful wow!! Before you, I had never realized what a seemingly endless variety of gorgeous color morphs and patterns snakes came in! I can definitely see the appeal and how tempting it is to get more ;).

It's way too tempting! I'm still debating on finding my hypo boa a female.... He is just a little too pretty to be just a pet it seems. Everyone seemed to love him on the boa groups. But females take 4-5 years to mature so I'd have to find him a girl soon if I wanted to breed him any time in the semi near future. I don't like the idea of a breeder loan since I'd have to trust someone to give him back....and I'm not that trusting:20:

I always look... It's like that car crash you can't look away from....

Me or the snake:p I'd be the same way if someone was posting spiders. They freak me out but I still have to look.

Doublete

Mar 15, 2015
Maryland
Parrots
"Loki" turquoise GCC 1/4/15 hatch date-- "Chiqui" amazon 9/2010 hatch date---- "Banner" green parrotlet hatchdate 11/22/16

RIP "pineapple" lovebird
The snakes! I can't stand them. They freak me out.

itchyfeet

Nov 1, 2014
Middle Earth
Parrots
Ethyl the cockatiel, Henry & Clarke the IRN's, and Skittles the lovebird (my daughters)

This made me giggle. I just told someone accidentally in a different post to search for your username to check out your snakes. I got the wrong forum member! And went back to change it.

I was like that with these snakes - now I enjoy checking out the new ones! Still don't want one here though...

Doublete

Mar 15, 2015
Maryland
Parrots

RIP "pineapple" lovebird

This made me giggle. I just told someone accidentally in a different post to search for your username to check out your snakes. I got the wrong forum member! And went back to change it.

I was like that with these snakes - now I enjoy checking out the new ones! Still don't want one here though...

Yup it definitely isn't me!!!!! Lol

nemoluna

Feb 8, 2016
Parrots
Lyze, cockaitel and Loki, parrotlet
Gorgeous! I am just starting to build my own collection of ball pythons and I would be in trouble if I had money to burn! There are so many pretty morphs out there! I can't wait until my two girls are big enough to breed... Long wait though since Lily is still under 100 grams lol

6601e4289866b9292b29a72c55c481b4.jpg

This is Severus my first. Male super pastel and he is MASSIVE for his age.

Also have Lily the lesser pastel, Azula the fire pinstripe, Sokka the firefly and Toph the champagne :D

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Pretty guys! I've been debating on picking up a pied girl or clown girl to raise up. But there is a different type of python I'm eyeing up right now and it would require some saving to pick up a pair...so I'm not sure what my next addition will be at the moment!

But the pretty girl is in right now and her boyfriend will be here in the morning:D

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
He is here:D A little bit bigger than I was picturing in my head...had to rummage around for a bigger container than the one I had ready.

XHfo14F.jpg

x5tXCjr.jpg

RF22kI4.jpg

95fKCgN.jpg

GGNwzya.jpg

mkSNzcm.jpg

KQ5BNIf.jpg

HwdjHzX.jpg

nemoluna

Feb 8, 2016
Parrots
Lyze, cockaitel and Loki, parrotlet