Feb 17, 2012
Katy, TX
Parrots
Tiels- Calypso & Syrio~
GCCs- Turq- Midori & Luna
Pine-Moonshine, YS-Sunshine ~
Linnies - Yoshi & Sonic~
Letties - Link and Nimbus~
Well, I got to go see my baby today. My little 5 &1/2 week old turquoise green cheek conure. I did NOT want to leave without her, but I know she isn't ready yet. I took my oldest son with me today so he could see her and see all of my breeder, Christine's, birds.

She has 24 pr of dif breeder birds in her heated and cooled garage in NICE cages. She also has 3 incubators in her house for her pulled young babies. Her pet birds are awesome. She has a fabulous goffin cockatoo, that I want to take home so badly!!! She also has a blue fronted amazon, an african grey, a meyers parrot (that thinks he is her baby), a med sulfer crested cockatoo, a white earred conure, and a spectacled amazon.

When I go to her house its like I have been dropped of at disney world. She got my baby ready for dna sexing, which will be sent in on Monday, so we should know by Thurs or Friday : ) I just loved on her (or him) the whole time. Such a sweet baby!!!! She kept climbing up me to get closer to my voice it seemed. I will get more pics up soon. My reg pc is down for the weekend. As soon as it is back up and running I will upload pics of my menagerie.

OP
DaCoSim

DaCoSim

Feb 17, 2012
Katy, TX
Parrots
Tiels- Calypso & Syrio~
GCCs- Turq- Midori & Luna
Pine-Moonshine, YS-Sunshine ~
Linnies - Yoshi & Sonic~
Letties - Link and Nimbus~
Thx guys! I am super excited!!! She is the cutest thing ever! I should know Friday whether she is a he or she! Super sweet baby!

Most Reactions