fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
This story is breaking my heart.

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
UPDATE : today I called Petco to see if there was an update with the conure and if the vet had seen it. They had the audacity to tell me that it had gotten sold. I knew they were either planning to return it, or put it down so I went to the store and demanded to know what happened to the bird. I felt so bad because i thought it had been put down because of me. Finally, after 10 minutes , they told me that it was in the back and it would stay there until the vet sees it on Tuesday. Until then, it was not allowed to be in the front or on sale. I have no idea what to believe and I'm really hoping that what they're saying is true. Will see on Tuesday. :confused:

Do you have any update on this poor birdie? :(

Most Reactions

Latest posts