Vetafarm Paradise Pellets

Miamax10

Mar 23, 2022
Parrots
Phoenix ELECTUS parrot
Hi my breeder told me to give my electus 7 month old female this

Vetafarm Paradise Pellets is specifically for electus parrot what your take on this pellets​

I also have her on vegetables and fruit during day and a little of seed at night so she is super healthy

Attachments

• CA6C9C9A-18E9-4918-8CFE-BF92E0720117.png
    CA6C9C9A-18E9-4918-8CFE-BF92E0720117.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 62

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Pellets can actually be harmful to eclectuses, especially those with artificial vitamins.. I don't recommend it, sorry!

Last edited:
OP
Miamax10

Miamax10

Mar 23, 2022
Parrots
Phoenix ELECTUS parrot
Pellets can actually be harmful to eclectuses, especially those with artificial vitamins.. I don't recommend it, sorry!
I was wondering with diet wise do electus rather fresh chop or or are you able to freeze it and defrost it and they still eat it because i tryed freezeing Capsican before and defrost it and she preferred fresh so what your opinion i live 30 min away from woolworths i could do it every fortnight and freeze it it just hard to keep fresh veg and fruit fresh

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I was wondering with diet wise do electus rather fresh chop or or are you able to freeze it and defrost it and they still eat it because i tryed freezeing Capsican before and defrost it and she preferred fresh so what your opinion i live 30 min away from woolworths i could do it every fortnight and freeze it it just hard to keep fresh veg and fruit fresh
Fresh is always the best, as freezing looses some of the nutrients. On the other hand, freezing allows you to add a lot more different types of veggies. If freezing works best for you, then go ahead.

I'm not really an expert at eclectuses, so hopefully an eclectus owner will see this :)

OP
Miamax10

Miamax10

Mar 23, 2022
Parrots
Phoenix ELECTUS parrot
Fresh is always the best, as freezing looses some of the nutrients. On the other hand, freezing allows you to add a lot more different types of veggies. If freezing works best for you, then go ahead.

I'm not really an expert at eclectuses, so hopefully an eclectus owner will see this :)

Most Reactions