Vid of Merlin being chattery with his daddy.

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtWAs5wzJzw]CG[/ame]

Enjoy. :)

update; got it onto youtube now, so enjoy and feel free to comment on it or whatever. :) (and if you've got vids, please link them somewhere! :))

Sorry it's not on youtube or anything but I had to upload it from my phone... and I can only upload it from my phone to tumblr and well, I'm on my mums computer and dunno how on earth to save it to the comp and put it on youtube etc.

Hope you like :)

Last edited:

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
awww thats way too cute!!!
every1 will be gettin sene's now lol

what up with his foot??

OP
Mayden

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
I dont think there are enough videos of senegals being playful/cute to be honest!

Hard to get him on camera so I took advantage when he was being super cute with Andy haha.

Um he has a splayed leg from being sat on as a chick, so all his tendons and stuff are messed up too. We're doing physio for his toes and his leg. His leg will end up backwards (but will be able to functioon) and he is walking less "club foot" now and uses his toes more often :)

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
awww thats great to read about his foot

not sure why, i have one of nut chasing toes etc nothing with her bein cute mind lol

OP
Mayden

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Thats the reason I got him for only £100. The breeder normally sells them for £225 but because I knew the store owner and he has a bad leg they let me have him for only a £100!

Fell in love with him before I found out about his dickie leg, so had to take him home. ;). He's fine with it himself, doesn't really notice that its "unusual" so the physio isn't a necessity, more... "it could be a little better!"

Upload that one of nut, she's a right character!

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
i don't know how to but will look into starting a y tube account lol

an lol nut is! she is currently sleepin on curtain pole while i look up kabob toys lol

*personnally i do not think she is sleeping, just deep in thought, plotting little senarios, in that little feathered head of hers, that'll make me gooo......aaaawwwww NUT!!! bad parrot!!!!!! lol

OP
Mayden

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Haha, plotting. That sounds all too familiar. ;)

You should get one up, I always love looking around at all the videos of parrots and stuff, as much as I love pictures you get a better idea of the bird from vids. :D

Most Reactions