Video of Maui trying to do the wolf whistle

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
Maui - Male CAG (my baby) (Mom's babies) KiKi - Sun Conure, Fred & Wilma - Fisher Lovebirds, Gully,Sweetie,Baby - Cockatiels, Mork & Mindy - Zebra Finches Luna,Sky,Jilly - Budgies 16 Gouldian Finches
He was REALLY tired as he'd been trying and doing it all day, I know the video is long and probably a little boring, but, we just thought of trying to capture it on video a little too late:31: But, for those of you who have been wondering how he's coming along, here ya go! Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX7_8_DmPXo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX7_8_DmPXo[/ame]

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
LoL that was cute, not boring at all
They all got to start somewhere

Post all your bird's video in the link below, It's an easy way for you to see all the video's and progress of your bird/birds, in one place, and to share with all members.
The post is called

"Our" Birds Talking

OP
lisamarie973

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
Maui - Male CAG (my baby) (Mom's babies) KiKi - Sun Conure, Fred & Wilma - Fisher Lovebirds, Gully,Sweetie,Baby - Cockatiels, Mork & Mindy - Zebra Finches Luna,Sky,Jilly - Budgies 16 Gouldian Finches
Thanks for the heads up on where to post vids, will surely do that for now on. :)

Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
Great video Lisa he is suer cute and totally clever
what an awesome little bird you have there

OP
lisamarie973

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
Great video Lisa he is suer cute and totally clever
what an awesome little bird you have there
Aww thanks pheonix!!!!!! I caught him on video today flying for the 1st time, er well, maybe it was the second or third time in honesty:rolleyes:

But, I'll upload it a little later:D

nofearengineer

Sep 8, 2010
Parrots
Gandalf - CAG (1997-2010) R.I.P. my baby boy.
Bitty - CAG (2 yrs old? and working on spoiling her rotten)
The yawn at 8:00 is super sweet.

The thing about this guy is, you can tell he's trying SO HARD to please mommy. He's ALMOST got it! That little brain is working overtime.

You guys know where this is going, right? In 12 months, Lisa's going to be posting things like "OMG....how can I make him stop talking for 5 minutes?!?!" :D:D:D

OP
lisamarie973

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
The yawn at 8:00 is super sweet.

The thing about this guy is, you can tell he's trying SO HARD to please mommy. He's ALMOST got it! That little brain is working overtime.

You guys know where this is going, right? In 12 months, Lisa's going to be posting things like "OMG....how can I make him stop talking for 5 minutes?!?!" :D:D:D

RIGHT?!?!?! The voices you hear in the video is actually my daughter and my Mother, it was mostly their idea to try to capture him doing it, I sat quietly long enough, until I kinda got grouchy with them, LOL... I just told them both that enough was enough, because he was SO sleepy and was ready for his final night night feeding. I don't like to PUSH him too much, I believe EVERYTHING in moderation is nice, for me and him, I would never want him to be distrustful of anyone because he feels FORCED to perform, ya know? But you're right, I'm anticipating him just chatting away before I know it and I also anticipate my husband saying SHHHHHH Maui, quiet down buddy.... LOL... Because he'll be trying to watch football, just like you probably heard in the background getting louder and louder as Maui got louder and louder....lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts