Ville in center of actions

oled

Jul 10, 2011
South Sweden
Parrots
Ville a double yellow head Amazon
Maby a tip ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA9og56hrQg]An Amanzon eating together with the family - YouTube[/ame]

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Wow, merlin would be snatching those sausages off the plate if we left him like that!

What a brilliantly behaved birdy!

Mare Miller

Banned
Banned
May 14, 2011
Media
sierra foothills of central California
Parrots
13yr. old male umbrella cockatoo,
we call him Amigo!

7yr. old Goffin cockatoo, she IS Sassy!!
I've never had a bird that likes to eat beside and with me, until Sassy. Amigo had never been interested in what what on our plate. He always, ONLY, ate what was in or on top of his cage. He would sometimes take a piece of fruit elsewhere, but not often.

Sassy, on the other hand, loves to eat whatever you are eating!

Al_96789

May 1, 2012
Media
Albums
HI
Parrots
Carla, BW Pionus
Carla always eats supper with us. If we are having something she can eat I make her a small bowl and put it on the arm of the sofa next to me. If it's something she can't have, I make her a bowl of something she can have. She starts out on my shoulder and moves over to the sofa when she is ready for supper.

I tried to get her to eat a sweet potato chip, but she didn't recognize it because of the color. She loves unsalted potato chips, but wouldn't go for the sweet potato chip. I reached into the bag, took one out, showed it to her, and put it in my mouth. After two more times she ate a piece of sweet potato chip.

Most Reactions

Latest posts