We decorated the cage!

Jumpingtadpoles

Oct 22, 2013
Vancouver Island
Parrots
We are looking for a bird for our family. It's very much like we are pregnant and waiting for the day the new addition comes to the family!
But only because we don't have a bird yet.

I think it looks pretty, all shiny and sparkly.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387745767.564961.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387745778.308489.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387745796.909090.jpg by next Christmas it will likely have someone in there, so this is a once in a lifetime thing.

Although those tiny decoration cages might look pretty as a lamp, which a giant nest of lights inside.......

Evilbird

Dec 2, 2013
Parrots
Patagonian Conure, Blue-Hooded Pionus, Quaker Parrot, Parrotlet, 6 Lovebirds
OP
Jumpingtadpoles

Jumpingtadpoles

Oct 22, 2013
Vancouver Island
Parrots
We are looking for a bird for our family. It's very much like we are pregnant and waiting for the day the new addition comes to the family!
I hope not! But I gotta say I really do like it! I have it set on random and the twinkling and flashing is nice in the kitchen.
On another note, I have SO much stuff to make more bird toys.... I should be making more. I think I might do that on Boxing Day. I noticed a dollar store had those wooden old school clothes pins, and wooden beads I want to pick up in the new year :)

Kalidasa

May 8, 2013
Media
Michigan
Parrots
1 green cheek conure (Kumar)
2 male budgies (Charlie and Diego)
I hope not! But I gotta say I really do like it! I have it set on random and the twinkling and flashing is nice in the kitchen.
On another note, I have SO much stuff to make more bird toys.... I should be making more. I think I might do that on Boxing Day. I noticed a dollar store had those wooden old school clothes pins, and wooden beads I want to pick up in the new year :)

Lol my birds go nuts over clothes-pins. Have you noticed that the wooden clothes pins of today barely grip? The only thing they are good for is bird shredders haha! That cage looks fun :)

Most Reactions