Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
My beautiful precious heart and soul. Though different species, it is beyond words how connected we two are. šŸ§”ā¤ļø Through a journey of 29 yearsā€¦ thatā€™s amazing to think about when I reflect on it. Hereā€™s to many more, my precious little man Robin. 29 years old yesterday 7/31/23.

Raven had to be removed from the room and taken with my husband (who is his person anyway) because he was being a jealous pest :LOL:. Robin is only comfortable with Raven not too much closer than the pic. Heā€™s twice as big as Robin, and he just wants to be friends, because Raven only bites humans lol and is very gentle with birds. Regardless, Robin will attack Raven if he gets closer because he wonā€™t ever trust him, so I have to supervise extremely close with pics like this. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_2298.jpeg
    IMG_2298.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2290.jpeg
    IMG_2290.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2294.jpeg
    IMG_2294.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2288.jpeg
    IMG_2288.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2312.jpeg
    IMG_2312.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2307.jpeg
    IMG_2307.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2330.jpeg
    IMG_2330.jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2321.jpeg
    IMG_2321.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 28

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
My beautiful precious heart and soul. Though different species, it is beyond words how connected we two are. šŸ§”ā¤ļø Through a journey of 29 yearsā€¦ thatā€™s amazing to think about when I reflect on it. Hereā€™s to many more, my precious little man Robin. 29 years old yesterday 7/31/23.

Raven had to be removed from the room and taken with my husband (who is his person anyway) because he was being a jealous pest :LOL:. Robin is only comfortable with Raven not too much closer than the pic. Heā€™s twice as big as Robin, and he just wants to be friends, because Raven only bites humans lol and is very gentle with birds. Regardless, Robin will attack Raven if he gets closer because he wonā€™t ever trust him, so I have to supervise extremely close with pics like this. Enjoy!

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Robin, 29 years young!! šŸ„³šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‚

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Wow, where does the time go?

Happy Birthday Dearest Robin!!!

happy-birthday-tweety-bird.gif

Sending lots of love and scritches from your Auntie Terry!

OP
RavensGryf

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Wow, where does the time go?

Happy Birthday Dearest Robin!!!

happy-birthday-tweety-bird.gif

Sending lots of love and scritches from your Auntie Terry!
I know!! Where did the time go?!! Iā€™m sad seeing that he has a little cataracts now šŸ˜„. Everything else is fine. I need him to live as long as I do.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I know!! Where did the time go?!! Iā€™m sad seeing that he has a little cataracts now šŸ˜„. Everything else is fine. I need him to live as long as I do.
With the wonderful care you give your flock I wouldn't be a bit surprised ā¤ļø
Poor baby, I'm so sorry he has cataracts.

Most Reactions

Latest posts