What a view to wake up to in the mornings.....

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
This was from the St. Thomas VI trip.

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 255

KatherineI

Mar 27, 2012
Media
Seattle, WA
Parrots
Loki (GCC) Sugar (Goffins)
Officially jealous! Although, I live in a beautiful area myself and took a family walk on the beach after dinner :D

That looks like it was gorgeous! What all did you do?

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Wow, very jealous!

Want to see my view in the mornings?
2012-05-14163629.jpg

Bliss :rolleyes:

KatherineI

Mar 27, 2012
Media
Seattle, WA
Parrots
View from my front porch (and also what the fids see from our windows as our bedroom is right above this):

b109a424.jpg

And yes, if you look, that is a snow-capped mountain within view!
5b85432d.jpg

Mare Miller

Banned
Banned
May 14, 2011
Media
sierra foothills of central California
Parrots
13yr. old male umbrella cockatoo,
we call him Amigo!

7yr. old Goffin cockatoo, she IS Sassy!!
Wow! How beautiful is that?! My daughter's boyfriend is host on "Motion", (TV program), he and his crew are heading to the Virgin Islands next week. She is bummed that she can't go, I see why!

I'm jealous that I can't post my photos!!

KatherineI

Mar 27, 2012
Media
Seattle, WA
Parrots
lol Mayden, I saw the pic and was like "That totally looks like a UK building" before I realized that that where you live :eek: It's funny how in Europe, pretty much every country has their own building "style".

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
lol Mayden, I saw the pic and was like "That totally looks like a UK building" before I realized that that where you live :eek: It's funny how in Europe, pretty much every country has their own building "style".

Haha, yes they do!
Your place looks lovely. I love American landscapes sometimes, makes me really jealous!
Send me to america/auz/nz any time! ;)

I should really also mention how terribly embarrassed I am about the state of my window! I seriously need to get a window cleaner, but they're all big commercial business' that I find.
Is my excuse that I've only been here 2 months okay? :eek:

KatherineI

Mar 27, 2012
Media
Seattle, WA
Parrots

Haha, yes they do!
Your place looks lovely. I love American landscapes sometimes, makes me really jealous!

I should really also mention how terribly embarrassed I am about the state of my window! I seriously need to get a window cleaner, but they're all big commercial business' that I find.

I won't have this view much longer :(

Also, notice, my picture wasn't taken through a window..... I can't remember the last time I cleaned them :eek: I'm a horrible housewife!!

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots

Haha, yes they do!

I won't have this view much longer :(

Also, notice, my picture wasn't taken through a window..... I can't remember the last time I cleaned them :eek: I'm a horrible housewife!!
Haha, well I've been in my pyjamas all day so I didn't want to go to the front door to take a picture, I thought the neighbours might have found me odd enough just doing that at the window. I'm not a very good housewife either! :eek:

jaimmorr

Jul 21, 2011
USA
Parrots
Ricco - Goffin's Cockatoo

Haha, yes they do!

Haha, HEY! No worries, I have read in a bunch of parrot books that it's GOOD to not clean your windows! That way, the birdies won't fly into them! :D

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots

Haha, yes they do!

Haha, HEY! No worries, I have read in a bunch of parrot books that it's GOOD to not clean your windows! That way, the birdies won't fly into them! :D

Haha! Merlin doesn't do that but my cockatoo did and left a nice big dust stain, on that and the mirror!

I like the idea, saves me money. I'll just not clean my windows 'for the birds sakes' ;)

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
This is so good. Lets all take a photo of our views. I will soon have a new one that is going to be fantastic but not as good as St. Thomas.

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Yes please Spiritbird, would be nice to see what others see! :)

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
OK people that were interested here are two photos of the view from my new apartment in the land of mother nature. It is a 45 acre estate with some older buildings that are rented. If you cannot see the photos please checkout my albums. In the photo with the house know this house was made into 3 apartments but I do not live in that one. The other photo you can see the stone driveway in front of my building.

My New Home View from front

My New Home View from front

Last edited:

suncon97

Jul 31, 2011
Parrots
Pearl-African Grey-Hatched Apr. 28,2011
My view isn't the best instead I'll put a picture of a walk in the woods a few Weeks ago

Last edited:

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
My view isn't the best instead I'll put a picture of a walk in the woods a few Weeks ago
Oh my gosh you're so lucky to live near something ike that! I live in the cityish type area, so I don't really experience stuff like that often. :)

suncon97

Jul 31, 2011
Parrots
Pearl-African Grey-Hatched Apr. 28,2011
I don't go there often it's a good walk lol if you go back father in there there's a little pool with a waterfall.All natural and beautiful and the water is so clear.Ill try to find a pic.

Most Reactions