Sulphur crested cockatoo
johnh-albums-random-puppy-pictures-picture22851-20201115-100709.jpg

WhiteFlight

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 20, 2020
Dallas, Texas
Parrots
Meisha: Umbrella Cockatoo | Female | 03/09/1989 Hatch Date
Betrisher, very vivid reflection of your views and observations. Fascinating, colorful with a mix of dreadful.

I feel fortunate with regard to manicures. Meisha would put her claw out for experience with a Dremel. She is reserved-tolerant when using a Chinese manufactured equivalent. It isn’t as smooth and balanced as the Dremel. She is attracted to the sight of a fingernail file. Will fly over and hold her claw out for a manicure.

Regarding your domestics, my business neighbor mentioned the morning of his response, a flock of about 100 lorikeets flew around the gun trees with some of them landing. Also mentioned a couple of kookaburras that make their daily rounds looking for lizards and snakes. And he commented about hand feeding slices of apples to the galahs.

John, that’s some chainsaw. You might consider a name change, to Stihl.

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
2 umbrella Cockatoos One male named Cooper and female named Baby 1 Little Corella male named Frankie and have 5 Cockatiels three named Male named Pepper, Fiesco for the female and female named Wylie.

Why am I not surprised by the picture? Mines will rip the whole wood trim off the wall if turn my head long enough, or turn the corner. They will watch you like a hawk and wait till you turn the corner and get into trouble. I remember I walk downstairs to talk to someone. My female cockatoo took the whole trim off during that time. As I walk back up, heard her fly back to cage and she pretended she did nothing and was quiet. I guess she was hoping I would blame Cooper my male U2?

As far as Dremel I let the picture tell you how my female U2 feel about it

KTvQsF5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
JohnH

JohnH

Dec 23, 2016
Parrots
Sulphur crested cockatoo
Lol, great picture Genie.
I replaced the chewed blinds after i took that picture. By mourning i was minus one again.

ParrotGenie

Jan 10, 2019
Indiana
Parrots
2 umbrella Cockatoos One male named Cooper and female named Baby 1 Little Corella male named Frankie and have 5 Cockatiels three named Male named Pepper, Fiesco for the female and female named Wylie.
Lol, great picture Genie.
I replaced the chewed blinds after i took that picture. By mourning i was minus one again.

My male U2 cooper love eating blinds, he will even agure his case why he sure be allowed to eat the blinds and then hiss at me when I catch him flying to them and take him away from them. He literally wait till I turn the corner and fly back to finish the job. Sometimes he will walk slowly, so in hopes I won’t notice him and look back so I won’t hear him and try to be slick about it.

Last edited:

WhiteFlight

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 20, 2020
Dallas, Texas
Parrots
Meisha: Umbrella Cockatoo | Female | 03/09/1989 Hatch Date
Well hell! The best I can do is a small puncture in one blind slat.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts