What Rabbit Air filter to pick for my situation

comparebest

Banned
Banned
Apr 20, 2012
I have 6 parrots in my 300 sq feet living room : 3 parakeets and 3 cockatiels.:grey::blue2:

Cockatiels are extremely dusty and room gets filled with dust in a matter of a week after a thorough cleaning.

I saw a lot of threads here on forum praising Rabbit Air purifiers, and that's the brand I was eyeing for a couple of days before I even found this great forum.

What I am trying to decide is which purifier should I go with, since there are few options on the their site. Also for some reason all the mentions of Rabbit Air on this site doesn't mention any particular models.

I am torn between 2 models:

SPA-582A covers 780 sq. ft.

and

SPA-700A covers 700 sq. ft.

I like the price of the first one better, and I like two additional filters( Medium Particles and Pet filter) in the second model.

Can someone with knowledge about the Rabbit Air purifiers can tell me if the SPA-582A will be enough for my room size (300 sq feet) and the amount of birds that I have. Are those two additional filters make such a drastic difference?

I am looking for any suggestions regarding what choice should I make. These purifiers all really expensive and I want to make sure I get it right the first time.

Thanks in advance!

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
I researched it as well and ended up buying the SPA-700A which come with 1 choice of a filter (I chose the pet allergy). I have 9 parrots, among them I have a Grey who is pretty dusty as Greys are. I am setting it up this week end.....

isakovav

Apr 21, 2012
From comparebest

I got banned as a spammer, when all I really wanted is to ask for help from your community...

Whats your problem, guys? You have over a dozen threads discussing air purifiers, and none of them goes into specifics about model names... If I wanted to spam, I would probably start in any of those threads and pose as a person who poses one of those filters?
Are you paranoid or plain mean? I guess when I said what a wonderful forum you got, I spoke too soon..

Echo, please let me know how you like it after it gets installed, I will keep an eye on this thread.

Most Reactions