What would a parrot lover do if you just won the lotto?

bug_n_flock

Jan 2, 2018
Isolated Holler in the Appalachian Wilderness
Parrots
B&G Macaw, Galah, 5 cockatiels, 50 billion and a half budgies. We breed and do rescue. Too many to list each individual's name and age etc, but they are each individuals and loved dearly.
I'd make sure my mom never had to worry about medical bills or rent ever. I'd donate resources to the local school system that is so so terrible. I'd foster a group of local children and donate to the overly burdoned local foster system.

And of course build the dream house and the aviaries a little ahead of schedule. Maybe find a friend for Freedom that is her same species... rescue every bird in the area who needed a place to go... buy Alex all the millet and shreddy toys in the world, get Rin a loudspeaker to sing his happy songs into, build Boomer his own fortress of solitude to be a grumpy loner in... hee hee you get the picture.

Pay some scientists to come up with a spaghetti-like food item that Freedom could eat her fill of every single day. Pay a bird vet to be on call, instead of our current bird vet who works only 3 days a week and is located an hour and a half or so away... build a fabulous lab so I don't miss my old one back in the city....

And throw a big huge party and invite all of you crazy people!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Promote the conservation and study of wild parrots. They are they are the last of the dinosaurs , they are amazing! And I would hire a hit team to take out poachers!!!

Have all pet stores staff an avain behaviorist to teach free classes.

Provide a scholarship fund for advancement of avain medicine.

Have a swanky huge avairy, and staff to clean feed abd keep healthy, so I could just sit inside and love on all the birdies.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
LOL- Loving you plan to take out the poachers-- I am picturing a happier, philanthropic version of the Godfather, but in female form and surrounded by parrots.

Most Reactions

Latest posts