What Would This Be

Amandastander

Jul 23, 2012
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Buster turquoisegrey IRN male, Piper buttercup IRN female. 2 Budgies who will soon be relocating to my brothers home.
In my opinion this would be a greyturquoise. Or else a turquoise grey, funny name seeing as the green doesn't resemble turquoise but that's what they're classified as, I refer to my Buster as greygreen but his classified colour is in fact turquoise grey. Also I don't know if its just the pics lighting but your bird appears to be an african ringneck judging by the plum colour of the beak, if that's the case I don't suggest putting it with an indian ringneck no matter what the colour, who will want to buy a bird that's neither african nor indian ringneck? Check the bird in size, ARN are smaller. If you put her with a lutino however depending on the circumstances and colour of the lutinos parents, you could have all lutino girls and the boys may vary from grey to khakigreen in colour. Hoe I helped a bit. Enter the 2 colour names together with breed into google and click on images, you will see better then what colour your birdie is. You may also visit indian ringnecks.com and click on their mutations icon. Good luck

Most Reactions