What's Your Parrot Up To Today?

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
IMG_0552.jpeg

IMG_0553.jpeg

I ordered a pillow case with Kirby printed on it that came in today. His highness has been eyeing it suspiciously all afternoon.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
How cute! I'm such a budgie nut that I have a bedspread and big decorative pillow with huge budgies all over them and four matching "birdie blankets" for cage covers! Fortunately my husband likes budgies, too. I'll post pictures next time my room looks presentable. Just had the living room painted and everything's still a mess.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Trying to land on top of my macaw paintings I was given for Christmas and chew them up. So I put some hot wheels on top of them to keep him off. He also did fantastic with training today! He played on the floor and made a huge seed mess which was very epic slay to clean up. He learned he likes chewing up dried spinach and dried carrots but papaya is the devil. He learned that the PlayStation 4 controller cord is NOT a good place to jump up onto because it’s unstable and will drop. He also learned that the Alexa (the music playing servant) can tell him to get off the table and has some authoritah. He also figured out that chewing on the string that hangs the windchime will cause me to freak out and get him off the curtains. Also, making me freak out thinking I lost him is the funniest thing in the history of ever to him. Animals with human intelligence are little gremlins. His intelligence is part of why I love him so much though.

Edit: here are the paintings w/ the hot wheels
If I put hot wheels on something Rocky would attack them and toss them on the ground! I can't find anything that dang bird is afraid of!

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
You COULD say I was that crazy budgie lady who liked budgies a wee bit too much if you saw our bedspread. Or you could just say I just loved budgies!
I have four matching birdie blankets for their cages.
Omgggg I LOOOOVE that bed spread!!! It’s so cute!!! Did you buy it off Etsy or something?

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Today my budgie Rocky is six month old! It's hard to believe that six months ago she was an egg and, minutes later, a squirmy little two gram dinosaur! Happy Hatchday to Rocky my Baby Bird!
IMG_20230425_122531635.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230425_122531635.jpg
    IMG_20230425_122531635.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 19

Most Reactions

Latest posts