Where do I get a sweetiepie zon like this one..

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
:green: <--This emoji of the amazon is totally misleading. My Percy is never that sweet and quietly sitting around, waiting for scritches.

I would think the emoji on the forum should at least be in a lunge position, beak open, tail flared - don't you think?

Who do I PM to complain about this false advertising?

;)

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
I wish I had access to my old pictures! I could post you a few of mine, so you could see what I was talking about when I say my zons are quite literally "head in the eye socket birds"... as is raise the head feathers, and shove their head in your eye socket for an extended head and neck scratch, followed by a gentle eyebrow/eyelash preening...

It's not false advertising at all. It just takes time...

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
:green: <--This emoji of the amazon is totally misleading. My Percy is never that sweet and quietly sitting around, waiting for scritches.

I would think the emoji on the forum should at least be in a lunge position, beak open, tail flared - don't you think?

Who do I PM to complain about this false advertising?

;)

BAHAHAHAHAH!!! That is TOO funny!!!

OP
MomtoPercy

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
I wish I had access to my old pictures! I could post you a few of mine, so you could see what I was talking about when I say my zons are quite literally "head in the eye socket birds"... as is raise the head feathers, and shove their head in your eye socket for an extended head and neck scratch, followed by a gentle eyebrow/eyelash preening...

It's not false advertising at all. It just takes time...

I have no doubt that what you're saying is true. I was just kidding around ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts