working on the truck

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Working on the truck.
These are some of my helpers.

Attachments

• 20140508_094321.jpg
    20140508_094321.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 104

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
They do seem quite invested in what's going on! Hahaha! Teaching birds to work an engine... Definitely a first! Lol!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Well, what guy doesn't want 3 lovely ladies helping him work on his truck:D Love this pic!

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
I wish they were all girls,, sadly two of those baby turkeys are boys. The "boys" make it to the dinner table much quickier than the "girls", LOL.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Guess the photo doesn't show their neck things. They all looked like ladies from above! Lol. But I haven't ever spent much time around turkeys. Just the wild ones that come onto my families property that are will chase you (they are vicious, blood thirsty things:eek:).

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Oh we have the "wild turkeys"(Osceola) also. They stay in a pen out back. We haven't hatched any of them this year, eggs are selling too good. the ones in the pic are Narraganset Turkeys from our flock. They too pester the heck out of you if you hatch them yourself and they imprint on humans. These were hatched by their moms but still are VERY inquisitive and have to be apart of everything going on outside. The boys look very similar to the girls (at 6 wks) but they are already strutting, LOL, pretty funny watching them strut around their dad.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Love the picture. Made me smile:):):)

Most Reactions

Latest posts