Wow.... Coconut is a champ with the flightsuit!

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Two Cockatiels: Rascal (Geraldine) and his baby brother named Coconut!
I just put the fligthsuit on 'Nut (it's only the second time he's ever worn it). It was an unpleasant experience putting it on him because I haven't gotten him used to me pulling his wings out, my bad.

... but he doesn't bite the suit at all...not even a little bit once it's on him! Rascal used to bite at it relentlessly NONSTOP... but not 'Nut. He also immediately started sining when he saw his reflection in the mirror wearing the suit LOL Next time I will get it on video. I took 'Nut outside for a short walk.

Why isn't he afraid of the suit? Rascal HATES the suit and is terrified of it but not 'Nut LOL

He's got some balls this bird!! :D

ParrotLover2001

Dec 20, 2016
In my parents house
Parrots
A cockatiel, a bourke, and three budgies
Elvis also took to his quickly, but he wears a harness, not flight suit. After he found out he could come outside with me, he looked forward to the harness. He loves sitting on my shoulder as I tend to my garden, take wildlife photos, and bird watch.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
Tropical

Tropical

Oct 13, 2015
Palm Beach
Parrots
Two Cockatiels: Rascal (Geraldine) and his baby brother named Coconut!
Elvis also took to his quickly, but he wears a harness, not flight suit. After he found out he could come outside with me, he looked forward to the harness. He loves sitting on my shoulder as I tend to my garden, take wildlife photos, and bird watch.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

That's cool :) I just cannot believe how much different 'Nut is from Rascal. It's sooooo weird that 'Nut doesn't bite the suit when it's on him... because he literally has only worn the suit twice so far.

I guess some birds just never bite the suit even when they first start wearing it??

I recall it took many many months for Rascal to stop biting the suit.... and he would bite at it constantly nonstop. Thank goodness he doesn't do that anymore.

Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
Maybe Nut will tell his brother that the flight suit is nice and that he has a nice time while wearing it. :)

Most Reactions