Yellow Ping Pong Balls.....

PickleMeDickles

May 17, 2015
Southern California
Parrots
SassyByrd (DYH Amazon) JoJo (GCC) Betty (GCC) DEARLY LOVED fids lost to “Teflon Disaster� 12/17 RIP Pickles (GC),RIP Winston (Sun), RIP Lady PLEASE TAKE 5 MINUTES &TOSS OUT ALL YOUR TEFLON NOW!
Hello All,

I have 2 Suns and a GC, all roughly the same age (don't ask, just one of those things that happened). All my birds are out with me ALL day on a large table with 2 playpen/tree things and a ton of toys. I have employees that interact with them but they are not overly stimulated. Pickles (my GC) is always calm, cool & collected.

My two Suns however (the Ping Pong Balls) are ALL over the place ALL the time. The movement does not stop, ever. I have a Border Collie that is the same way (my other 2 dogs are normal). Between the 3 of them I am going to move out, lol.

My question is, is this "normal" for the typical Sun? It is like having 2 really hyperactive kids. Don't get me wrong, they are my goofball clowns whom I adore....but are they ever going to slow down? A little? (they are about a year old). Thanks!

-Jen

Most Reactions

Latest posts