Zippy

Lisamarie

Apr 30, 2014
Durham
Parrots
Blue and gold macaw named zippy
Zippy hanging out by window being noisy lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399974301.186580.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1399974316.231191.jpg

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
LOL! Great pictures. Zippy wants to see what's going on outside.

Aren't you worried he'll disassemble the blind?

BEAUTIFUL bird!! :)

OP
L

Lisamarie

Apr 30, 2014
Durham
Parrots
He likes to just climb up them and watch what going on outside ( and growl at people going past lo ) I made sure they wnt fall while he climbing as was scared he might get hurt but they up pretty solid he loves it when kids out playing football he could sit for ages watching them :)

TessieB

Nov 3, 2013
Media
Upstate, South Carolina
Parrots
1 Blue Front Amazon, 1 Yellow Head Amazon, 4 Cockatiels, 2 Parakeets
He has his own 'tv'! Neato! Just make sure he doesn't eat those blinds. I had a cat who cost me over $600.00 in new blinds. She thought they were the best cat toys! And I've had a few birds who liked to destroy them when not being watched. Sneaky buggers.

OP
L

Lisamarie

Apr 30, 2014
Durham
Parrots
yeah he like my door frames to chew on if not watching him lol so far ain't tried the blinds yet lol :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Zippy is so beautiful! I am shocked he hasn't eaten the blinds, he must be too interested in what's going on outside:)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Zippy's gorgeous!!! Love the name. He has his own reality TV set, maybe he won't eat the blinds.

kirstyann1

May 13, 2014
Haha zippy hated me when I kept goin in as Lisa and her family I known ova 11 years so I thort he be me mate when she got him but jeez used run at me and bite me or chase me up sofa I was scared of him but 4 weeks later I get strokes n kisses with the odd bite but I just swipe my hand now for step up to show who boss but think zippy still boss of me haha

kirstyann1

May 13, 2014
Can't wait get my feather baby called Rocco who 8 zippy will not bully me now my Rocco will protect me lol

kirstyann1

May 13, 2014
Spoke to bloody soon damn nippy attacked me hand and put to holes in me hand well marks and had me jumping like a jack in a box jeez dat bird mam cnt make his mind up.only wanted some nail remover

OP
L

Lisamarie

Apr 30, 2014
Durham
Parrots
Hahaha aww he loves you really He just messing with you lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts