Zoe is becoming quite the flier.

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
I was standing in the hallway (staring at my phone) when I hear flap flap flap and then plunk someone is on my shoulder. I was quite impressed because she has to make a fairly tight turn.

I hate selfies but no one was around to take pics. My back was to Zoe when she landed on my shoulder. She obviously thought she needed some attention.

And before anyone asks, yes, I know my face looks like an over done lobster. It's been that way for about 20 years.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Fantastic pictures! And congrats to Zoe for her perfect landing:)
And it is nice to see you, Karen, and that gorgeous smile:)

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
She definitely looks proud of herself in that second photo... Look at those eyes all lit up!

These guys and the little red fronts are amazing fliers. The only macaw sized birds that can hover in flight.

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
That's the best !! I love it :)

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Well isn't she is a fluff monster up there on your shoulder! Looks rather proud of herself for flying around:D

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
What a little character! :) That girl has so much personality. Someone knows how to get attention!

Most Reactions

Latest posts