Chili dancing to "Happy"

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Chili finally decided to bust out some moves- apparently I've been playing the wrong music every time I try to get her to dance... I should've known this song would do the trick lol

Instagram

Instagram

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Oh my gosh, Chili is Dancing with the Stars material for sure:) You go, Chili! She is so precious.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
NNNNAAAWW!! I just want to scoop her right up and smooch her all over, Shirre! Your girl's got rhythm, no doubt about it. Head banging, twisting, bopping....she's got the beat. :D :59:

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
OMG that was hilarious!! :D I like when she turned her head all the way around. Chili is so cute!

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
@Terry57 haha now that I know what her song is maybe we can work on her moves a bit more [emoji6]

@thekarens I wish she would dance more! I'm just glad I was quick enough to get her on video! Lol

@jerseywendy haha I bet she would let you smooch her!! I keep wondering if she's ever going to incorporate some hopping or using her wings into her repertoire....it's such a joy watching her grow, learn, and getting in touch with her inner 'too [emoji4]

@RavensGryf thank you!
Isn't it crazy how they can turn their heads like that?! Lol

witchbaby

Feb 4, 2014
Virginia
Parrots
cinnamon turquoise gcc - luna,
pineapple gcc - drago,
galah/rose breasted cockatoo - merlin,
timneh african grey - jasper,
pied cockatiel - picasso,
blue & gold macaw - mia
That's too cute! The head banging was great. She was really getting into it. :)

Birdbrain91

Dec 6, 2013
Denver, Colorado
Parrots
Apollo (A bossy YSGCC) Cleo (Sun Conure) Wesley (B&G Macaw)
I'm jealous I think she can dance better then I can. I love the bobbing and turning her head all the way around.

I look forward to seeing other dance moves.:22:

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Chili is utterly adorable! I let Dommie watch her dance and he pretended to remain unmoved by it (but I know better!) I'm quite sure he was amazed by Chili's bump and grind routine and I really expect him to do a bit of his own in the next day or two.

In fact, Dom rarely ever does stuff like that. The most excitement he ever shows is to call out just once and raise his hat, then strut across the table as if he's about to launch himself. LOL! I love Galahs! They're just so funny and so different from other birds (and from each other too). Kisses for Chili from Dominic: XXX :D

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
Lol! I love it, I adore how too's dance! I can't hear that song without wanting to shake my shimmy either!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Go Chili! He had the crest up and everything- he must've liked that song:)

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Chili is utterly adorable! I let Dommie watch her dance and he pretended to remain unmoved by it (but I know better!) I'm quite sure he was amazed by Chili's bump and grind routine and I really expect him to do a bit of his own in the next day or two.

In fact, Dom rarely ever does stuff like that. The most excitement he ever shows is to call out just once and raise his hat, then strut across the table as if he's about to launch himself. LOL! I love Galahs! They're just so funny and so different from other birds (and from each other too). Kisses for Chili from Dominic: XXX :D

*scoffs!!* Dommmmmmmie!!! How come you didn't like her dancing?!?! I think deep down he wanted to get jiggy wit it [emoji6]

Chili is so funny- she hangs upside down anywhere she can to let out her screeches with her hair flying...her most recent spot is hanging off the bottom of her cage door when it's open :rolleyes: lol.

Most Reactions

Latest posts