- Oct 23, 2015
- 4,796
- 7,090
- Parrots
- 1 YNA (Bingo R.I.P.)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
3 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
Cheddar
2 Congo AG (Bella, Clara)
5 Cockatiels
This is more than just an update on Cheddar but Iāll start with him.
Cheddar is still very playful. He plays with the toys, hangs from the top of the cage and has been playing on the swinging perch.
He sometimes acts wild and starts attacking things that arenāt there.
This is a behavior I remember Merlin had in the beginning too.
He steps up fairly easily butā¦. When taking him somewhere he flaps his wings almost constantly. Not in an effort to escapeā¦ā¦at least I donāt think so.. but I never had a bird do that, not like this.
Merlin.
In the morning his hormones are showing. Him and Cheddar will be in the back of the cage where I canāt see real good and I hear a lot of honking going on. By the season this is early .
Heās still kind of aggressive towards Luna but Iām not letting them out at the same time. Merlin gets a little tired of Cheddars playfulness but nothing dramatic.
Luna.
Luna is being a little bit more friendly with me but itās very subtle.
Every evening she does this thing.
Bingo had a dance he would do and both Merlin and Luna tried to imitate it.
Every evening Luna does her version of Bingoās dance while sitting next to me on her cage door.
Itās not an easy thing to record and I have to āsing along ā to encourage her. I will link one of Bingoās dances as an example.
Cheddar is still very playful. He plays with the toys, hangs from the top of the cage and has been playing on the swinging perch.
He sometimes acts wild and starts attacking things that arenāt there.
This is a behavior I remember Merlin had in the beginning too.
He steps up fairly easily butā¦. When taking him somewhere he flaps his wings almost constantly. Not in an effort to escapeā¦ā¦at least I donāt think so.. but I never had a bird do that, not like this.
Merlin.
In the morning his hormones are showing. Him and Cheddar will be in the back of the cage where I canāt see real good and I hear a lot of honking going on. By the season this is early .
Heās still kind of aggressive towards Luna but Iām not letting them out at the same time. Merlin gets a little tired of Cheddars playfulness but nothing dramatic.
Luna.
Luna is being a little bit more friendly with me but itās very subtle.
Every evening she does this thing.
Bingo had a dance he would do and both Merlin and Luna tried to imitate it.
Every evening Luna does her version of Bingoās dance while sitting next to me on her cage door.
Itās not an easy thing to record and I have to āsing along ā to encourage her. I will link one of Bingoās dances as an example.







