Bluey & Punch ~ Lineolated

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Here are the smallest of the little guys, they are probably one of the quietest birds that we have, they make a wonderful little sound, but never scream and the morning and evening calls are just as sweet. They fly just like a jet plane, so fast :D flitting all over the place and never resting until the go back in side.

Bluey.
1807067.jpg

Punch
1807068.jpg

It just so rare for these two to be apart that I don't usually get to see punch's face, it is usually behind Bluey's

Have to go feed the kids now, I'll be back in a little while to finish off. 4 more little guys to go. :D

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
That would be part of my collection... so cute, love 'em, wanna cuddle 'em. You should definetly tell me more about these smaller fids and which i could throw in one aviary, that are compatible!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
All of our little guys get on so well that they are going into one aviary, it going to be very big and spacious for them.

These little Linnies are wonderful they have such nerve and will torment Bucc as much as possible :eek: One of these days they are going to be out (Bucc is ALWAYS in when they are out) and will start tormenting Bucc while he is in his cage, if they are not careful they are gonna fall right through the bars. I ALWAYS have my eyes on them and am ready for just that to happen. Don't think Bucc would be quite as nice if they ended up in his cage. He's very cage protective.

Most Reactions

Latest posts