meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Im really sorrey Peta, about Clyde. Im sure the last moments of his life were great for him and all he ever wanted in life, to be in the hands of someone who cares and knows. Hopefully Bonnie makes it through ill be crossing my fingers for her.

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
I'm so sorry to hear about Clyde. One bright side is that he was warm and save and loved by you and all of us at Parrot Forums in his last days, may he rest happy and in peace.

Christy

Mar 28, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
Parrots
Hamlet the Sun Conure and Mac the green cheek conure
I am so sorry to hear about Clyde. You did the best you could for him and Electica was right, at least he was warm and loved for the last part. I'll keep pulling for Bonnie. I hope she isn't too heart broken.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
:12::12:MAKES A BAD DAY EVEN WORSE!! :12::12:

Again, I hope we never find out who left those birdies on your stoop, and they better hope that they never meet me in a dark alley!

Let's keep the good MOJO going for Bonnie ...

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bonnie is still putting up a fight, I heard from my vet today who has said that she is taking a lot more food than she was. He thinks it will be okay for her to come home again, it will mean feeding every 2 hours but hey that no problem, she has gone from every hour to every two hours. He is gonna bring her back this afternoon. :D :D

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Oh, that is fantastic news. Seems like she will be pushing through. Goodluck with her, im sure she is going to be just fine.:)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I hope so, she still looks in a bad way but she is taking some food, and has even managed a few little chirps this afternoon. :D :D The first ones I've heard from her.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
I really hope that Bonnie pulls through ... because if she can she will have a great loving home to come back to!

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
So sorry to hear about Clyde. At least he got to be loved and cared for once in his life. Can't wait to hear an update on Bonnie, I hope she makes it so she can enjoy all the love she will get in your home!!!

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
I'm sure Bonnie will pull through and get better.

So sorry about Clyde though

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks everyone, she is taking more and more food, so on that front things are looking good. I'm really rooting for this little fighter. I just hope that she's strong enough to keep up the fight.

Most Reactions

Latest posts