3 Years African Grey

Azat009

May 25, 2024
Parrots
African Grey
We are looking for a forever home for our African Grey. 3 yrs old, current on vet records, weaned, DNA verified, healthy. No issues, great temperament and personality, well tamed, trained, talks. Loves to eat, fruits, seeds, nuts, veggies, not a loud screamer. Does perfectly with everyone. Please contact me for pickup if interested and more info.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1673459053155.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673459053155.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
  • FB_IMG_1673459045565.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673459045565.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1673459048683.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673459048683.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to the forums, @Azat009, but I'm sorry to hear you need to rehome your Grey. As we are a worldwide forum, could you please give a general idea of your location? But please do bear in mind that it's not permitted to post personal contact or residential addresses on the open forum, in the interests of your online safety. There is a private messaging facility which you will be able to access after you've amassed 10 posts on the forum. Until that time, should someone express an interest in adopting your bird, you can pass personal messages between each other via any member of the Mod team and we will be happy to relay them for you :)

Welcome to the forums, @Azat009, but I'm sorry to hear you need to rehome your Grey. As we are a worldwide forum, could you please give a general idea of your location? But please do bear in mind that it's not permitted to post personal contact or residential addresses on the open forum, in the interests of your online safety. There is a private messaging facility which you will be able to access after you've amassed 10 posts on the forum. Until that time, should someone express an interest in adopting your bird, you can pass personal messages between each other via any member of the Mod team and we will be happy to relay them for you :)
Okay thanks for the update

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back