8 y o cockatoo & 22 y o yna

henry0reilly

Mar 2, 2017
Parrots
YNA (Mad) Max aka Mean Max Green ~2002
Sulfur Crested ‘too Babybird 2015
I cried about it for 3 days after, but I gave our birds to the only viable rescue nearby. I sent 50 pounds of the foods they had been eating and donated $100 when they came to get them. I was very unhappy that I had to put Babybird into pet carrier with no perch; I had asked him ahead of time if he had appropriate transport carriers.

Any way. I think my birds are available at "A place to call home" near Connersville, IN. as a few days ago he advertised on Craigslist that he had birds available. Their website has not been updated in ages and Babybird and Max are not shown there.

If anyone has happened to contact them lately, forwarding any information about Baby & Max appreciated.
baby n maxx.JPG

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
So sorry. I'm familiar with the rescue but have never been in contact with them myself. Maybe reach out to them to ask how they are doing? I hope they find good homes soon.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
I cried about it for 3 days after, but I gave our birds to the only viable rescue nearby. I sent 50 pounds of the foods they had been eating and donated $100 when they came to get them. I was very unhappy that I had to put Babybird into pet carrier with no perch; I had asked him ahead of time if he had appropriate transport carriers.

Any way. I think my birds are available at "A place to call home" near Connersville, IN. as a few days ago he advertised on Craigslist that he had birds available. Their website has not been updated in ages and Babybird and Max are not shown there.

If anyone has happened to contact them lately, forwarding any information about Baby & Max appreciated.View attachment 53869
I can't imagine how hard it was to give Babybird and Max away but at least thenow have the chance to live a happy life instead of being yelled at having things thrown at them. I hope your wife gets anger management help before an innocent critter gets hurt.

Most Reactions

Latest posts