Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Forum Family,

Please join us in welcoming our newest Mods Al (wrench13) & Heather (Stitchthestitch)!!!

360_F_484469089_Bt5a7YTAXN2wEpfHwRTkL6Nzy0afQ9Lp.jpg

In order to become a Mod, all of the current Mods must be unanimous. We were unanimous with the first vote for both Al and Heather, and are so happy that they are joining the Mod Family:)

Al is a long time member, and has helped too many birds and their parronts to count. His videos of Salty are an inspiration to all who see them, and show what patience and positive reinforcement can accomplish. His dedication to Salty, the members and the forum are going to be a wonderful addition to the Mod Team.

Heather has also been a member for quite awhile now, and her love for Albie knows no bounds. Her loving relationship with him is obvious in her every post about him, and his vocabulary shows the quality time she spends talking with him. Her kindness, dedication and willingness to help others make her a perfect fit for the Mod Team.

Moderating takes time to learn, and the learning never stops. There are many aspects to moderating that the members never see; discussions in the Mod forum to get others thoughts on a specific issue is part of that . Opinions from new perspectives are a great thing for the Mods and for the forum itself. As I mentioned, we are all always learning:)

We are all volunteers; we do it because we care about the members, their birds and the forum. Heather and Al have both shown their dedication to the forum as well as helping others, and we feel they are going to be fantastic moderators. We are thrilled that they both accepted and are so excited to be working with them!

Denise, Jon and I would like to formally introduce our new Super Mods Al & Heather!
Once again, please join us in giving them a hearty welcome:)

Last edited:

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Woo hoooooo! Welcome to our two newest members of the mod team,
Al (wrench13) and Heather (Stitchthestitch)

I'm so excited to start working with you both!
54pt85.jpg

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Congratulations and welcome to the Mod activities!!
Both of you will add greatly to Parrot Forums!
Much to learn and it may seem overwhelming at times, but I assure you that you will grasp it and carry the title well!
A hardy welcome to Purple and the Mod Squad!!
Cheers!
SailBoat (Steven)

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Thanks guys, I will try to live up to the high standards. First order of business, I suggest we have a 5 course dinner, with all the fixin's, to welcome new mods. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ§‘β€πŸ³πŸ₯©πŸŒ½πŸ₯•πŸ₯¬πŸπŸœπŸ₯ πŸΎπŸΈπŸ½οΈ We can do that, right?

J/K, of course.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Feb 20, 2022
Thanks guys, I will try to live up to the high standards. First order of business, I suggest we have a 5 course dinner, with all the fixin's, to welcome new mods. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ§‘β€πŸ³πŸ₯©πŸŒ½πŸ₯•πŸ₯¬πŸπŸœπŸ₯ πŸΎπŸΈπŸ½οΈ We can do that, right?

J/K, of course.
Um, I vote YES 😁

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

J/K, of course.
Um, I vote YES 😁

I love family dinners, great idea!

hibachi-buffet.jpg

Who wants to provide the drinks?

Most Reactions

Latest posts