Please join us in Welcoming our newest Moderator, zERo!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello, Forum Family!

Please join us in welcoming the latest member of the Mod Squad: Nyla (zERo)!!! Nyla has been a member in good standing for going on two years now, and her positive and encouraging posts have always stood out on the open forum. She's known for her great sense of humor, fair-mindedness, willingness to help people who need it, and her deep and abiding love for her birds.

As is always required for the induction of new moderators, Nyla received unanimous votes by all of the current members of the team, as well as the full blessing of the site Admins. We couldn't be happier that she accepted the nomination and has now become a member of the Mod family.

Jon, Denise, Al and I are proud to present Nyla, your newest Super Mod! Please join us in welcoming her to the fold!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh how wonderful, you are one of my very favourite forum people, @zERo!! Congratulations, the purple looks very good on you and I know you will be an awesome addition to the team! ❀️

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)

Most Reactions