Cockatoo:

1.Alexandra.
2. Daniel.
3.Thomas.

Amazon:
1.Tigerlily
2.Joelle.
Hello ladies and Gentlemen,

this is my first time to be a member in a foreign Animals forum, I'm usually writing in our public Animals forum that serve our native language.

when I came to this life, my father used to have a sulphur crested cockatoo, until someone stole him.
then random birds until we got a Timnah then our first Indian ringed.
after that, when we lose a parrot due to death or he ran away from our house. the nearest weekend we will have the next one.

nowadays , we have an african gray male named (Kadeem) we got him when he was 10 months in early of 2007 and (Belar) the female gray we got her in 2013 after the death of our old African male (Daddy)

she was around 5 to 6 years. and they hated each other so badly.
since 2013 and I'm trying to breed them but there isn't any hope.
they are our family parrot.

in 2015 after 10 years from owning a pet for my own. I obtained my blue fronted female Named ( Joelle ) she was around 8 months and after a month I got my first cockatoo lesser sulphur crested name (Alexandra) female and her age was unknown. after 2 months from (Alexandra), I got my Yellow crown he was male (Tigerlily) he was around 3.5 months, a small break and I back after 2 months with my 4th parrot a Galah cockatoo male named ( Daniel ) he was around 4 month. In the last June I got my 5th Parrot Cockatoo Duccorps. Male named ( Thomas) and his age is unknow.

Now I got my 6th parrot an African male named ( Nigel ) and the 7th parrot an African female gray parrot named ( Vivi ) for breeding and I really hope I’ll succeed and lough on my dad face saying (my parrots are better then yours that's right are better then yours ....la la laala my parrots are waiting) without milkshake song dance ofc!.

We currently have got 9 parrots and I hope no more right now.

and we obatiend around 32 parrots all these years.

Sorry for making this subject this long and really sorry for my bad English.

Thank you for letting me in.

:green:

Last edited:

SirEdwin89

Mar 5, 2016
Virginia
Parrots
Confetti (9y/o CAG), Ely (5 y/o Citron SC2), Barney (3 y/o MSC2), Baby (21 y/o Senegal), Peaches (16 y/o M2)
Conan (26 y/o Harlequin Macaw)
Welcome welcome friend from across the sea and sand! I don't think I've seen any other members from Saudi Arabia, very cool! And your English is perfectly understandable, no worries there.

Sounds like you have quite the colorful flock, we would love to see pictures! Has your family always been involved in breeding parrots? or is that something new you are trying to venture in to?

Look forward to getting to know you better, and welcome home!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome and thanks for joining! You have a very interesting background with parrots and a nice selection of species. No worries about your English as you are very fluent and easy to understand!

CherylCali

Jun 22, 2016
Victoria, Texas
Parrots
Early Bird Green Cheek Conure
Hatch Date 3-2016
Welcome to the group! What an amazing flock you have. It's really nice to meet you. I'm in Texas, and I have one green cheek conure. She's 6 months old, EarlyBird is her name.

CherylCali

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome to the forum! I would also love to see pictures of your flock, thank you for sharing some of their history!
Your English is just fine:)
I'm really happy you joined us and I look forward to hearing more:)

OP
JeremiahReed

JeremiahReed

Sep 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Parrots
CAGS :
1.Kadeem.
2.Belar.
3.Nigel.
4.Vivi.

Cockatoo:

1.Alexandra.
2. Daniel.
3.Thomas.

Amazon:
1.Tigerlily
2.Joelle.
thank you all for the welcome,

about the breeding ,we never had a parrot couple before usually a male or a female our 2 males , if we have a male and a female they aren't the same species.

the group that we have right now they are our first chance to be a breeder instead of an owners.

we used to breed Doves , chickens and sheeps.

about the pic.

Drawing1.jpg

our first group

IMG_20160916_WA0005.jpg

the last parrots , Nigel and Vivi.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Welcome!

One of the nicest things about this forum is what a diverse group we have from all over the world:) Your birdies all look very healthy and happy. Love the ribbon on your suffer crested, she looks so cute!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome to the forums! What a lovely flock you have! Thank you for sharing your photos and your story.

OP
JeremiahReed

JeremiahReed

Sep 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Parrots
CAGS :
1.Kadeem.
2.Belar.
3.Nigel.
4.Vivi.

Cockatoo:

1.Alexandra.
2. Daniel.
3.Thomas.

Amazon:
1.Tigerlily
2.Joelle.
really thank you for the hard welcome,

Kiwibird , I really tried to uplode a pic of my blue fronted wearing a makeup but i failed to uplode it from my mobile. :D

SirEdwin89

Mar 5, 2016
Virginia
Parrots
Confetti (9y/o CAG), Ely (5 y/o Citron SC2), Barney (3 y/o MSC2), Baby (21 y/o Senegal), Peaches (16 y/o M2)
Conan (26 y/o Harlequin Macaw)
Those are some happy looking beaks you have there. How fantastic, I love the outfits.

Most Reactions

Latest posts