A party alone.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Think Bucc has been having a party, I have been cleaning his cage out and boy oh boy what a mess! Now while I understand that he loves to throw his food about, and I have to say I have no problem with that, I mean if thats what he wants to do okay with me, What I would dearly love to know is how he manages to get food UNDER the tray, yep its all there sitting on the runners :confused: I mean HOW does he manage it, not even the kids could manage that and thats saying something as they can manage nearly everything messy!! :eek: At the moment he is in his cage having a funny 5 mins, think he's trying to rearrange all his toys. Everytime I look over at him he stops what he is doing and looks at me so sweetly :54: Guess he's happy!!!!!!! thats the main thing I guess. :D

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
I agree, it totally boggles the mind how they manage to get stuff in the most unlikely places, especially the fruits and veggies. I mean wow, the seed I can sorta see getting into places because it bounces when it falls, but fruit? Only a bird could manage that one. :)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thats the truth.

Most Reactions