A Poop ton of wood parts...

Vampiric_Conure63

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Joined
May 16, 2022
Messages
2,606
Reaction score
4,454
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 26 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-25yrs -Grey Tiel
Zesty(F)-15+yrs-Lutino Tiel
Cinder(F)-15yrs-Pearl Tiel
Vortex (F) - H March 15 2024
QUasar (??)-2 yr-YS GCC
Yvons (M)-18 yrs-CAG
As I said in the title, I have a TON of wooden parts and no birds to destroy them. They're colored blocks I beleive were dyed with veggie dye, Jenga blocks, and those baby blocks with letters and animals on them. I was wondering what I could do with them, as my grey avoids them and my Pionus likes softer wood.

As the parrot club I was making toys for is now defunct, I have three HUGE Rubbermaid tubs full of toy parts and ... yeah. I need to get rid of some of them.
 
Sounds like Macaw size materials. Try contacting a Society that works with those type parrots.
 
Back
Top Bottom