A really cold Tuesday

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Not staying around too long today, as I'm off to have a real good early night. Today at 4.00pm it was already below freezing, and getting colder really quickly, boy its gonna be a real cold one tonight. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I really don't like this cold weather, I'm really gonna have to move somewhere hot and sunny

Anyway I talk to you guys tomorrow, Hope you all have a good day. Enjoy.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Hey, try and keep warm and get lots of sleep to get better soon okay. Don't forget the fluids, drink lots of clear liquids.....non-alcoholic.....although I hear a hot tottie works great when you're ill......:D :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I like that idea, hot tottie ummmmmmmmm, it may not help but if I drink enough I won't even realise I'm ill. Hehehehe

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
LMAO! Well thats one way to look at it. :D Are you feeling any better?

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks for asking, it seems I have a mild case of flu, had to have the doctor out to my son last night, he has a chest infection. So at the moment we are all looking like :47: After dosing my self up I am feeling a bit better than yesterday, just hurts when I cough, and can't get warm. Sure I'll be on the mend soon.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
Take it easy for a while then, if you can. Rest is the best thing for you. When I come back on after Meghan goes to school, I'll type real soft, so I don't wake you..... :D Seriously, I hope you feel better soon.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks Alison, I keep taking the meds and the hot totties should do me the world of good?

Most Reactions