A scalped budgie and a baby Brotogeris parakeet ...what a full day!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Oh yes, I agree with you~ they are whip smart. They can whistle up a storm, ours learned several songs. And bold! Ours was never scared of anything.

Beebee0221

Mar 15, 2022
Parrots
Bee Bee
Oh yes, I agree with you~ they are whip smart. They can whistle up a storm, ours learned several songs. And bold! Ours was never scared of anything.
Mine is afraid of anything, but didn’t have the best upbringing before me. He’s gotten so much better! So sweet. Wouldn’t hurt a fly!! Only mimics a kiss sound 🙂😁💋

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Our Beebee Max was a character. Heck, he tried to beat up on a Cockatoo one time, chased it right off "his" spot. You know, in the wild these little guys are supposed to be known to seek out humans, liking their company. They used to be the #1 imported parrot early to mid 20thC, before conures arrived on the scene! Sadly, they aren't a big part of US aviculture these days, only a few dedicated breeders around. THey are great first parrots! Or just your parrot !

Max - officially listed on the ship's books as Navigator.
max.jpg

Beebee0221

Mar 15, 2022
Parrots
Bee Bee
Our Beebee Max was a character. Heck, he tried to beat up on a Cockatoo one time, chased it right off "his" spot. You know, in the wild these little guys are supposed to be known to seek out humans, liking their company. They used to be the #1 imported parrot early to mid 20thC, before conures arrived on the scene! Sadly, they aren't a big part of US aviculture these days, only a few dedicated breeders around. THey are great first parrots! Or just your parrot !

View attachment 46328

View attachment 46328
92BBB4BF-5D3A-4B88-86B2-57D822D77E68.jpeg

Most Reactions

Latest posts