Affordable good harnesses from amazon + toys recommendations?

ILOVEKIWI

Dec 15, 2020
somewhere you'll never find me
Parrots
Kiwi GCC
Hello everybody, I'm getting kiwi some new toys, I'm hoping to purchase a bunch :)
Do you have any toy recommendations?

I'm also looking for a harness, we definitely need one, I went on Amazon and the reviews seem to be mixed and that worries me. Do any of you have any good * affordable * harness recommendations for a 4 month GCC? Or just a conure in general? I'm too scared to buy something and put him in something that isn't completely safe. I don't think we can really buy a expensive one right now. But I guess if its the only option I'll consider it and most likely buy it since he's my entire world.

I've heard of the aviator harnesses and I might get one but they're pretty expensive + shipping is kind of a lot. I might have to though.
But I also need more toys- I just I don't know.

Anyways I'd love some help with this, thank you so much in advance <3

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
I think you're gonna find Aviators are the #1, safest and most durable ones out there.
My 'zon Salty has been using one for 5 yrs so far.

OP
ILOVEKIWI

ILOVEKIWI

Dec 15, 2020
somewhere you'll never find me
Parrots
Kiwi GCC
I thought about it and your right. I'd rather have a harness that I know is 100% safe and lasts even though its a little more expensive. I'm probably going to purchase one today.
Thank you :)

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Agreed! The Aviator is really the SAFEST choice by a long shot! It’s also very durable and worth every penny!

It comes with a DVD on how to use it. WATCH THE DVD before you even take the harness out of the package! Trust me on this, you do NOT want to skip steps; wearing a harness is a trained behavior, not something you can just expect to happen easily. It’s a step by step process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions