Affordable good harnesses from amazon + toys recommendations?

ILOVEKIWI

Dec 15, 2020
somewhere you'll never find me
Parrots
Kiwi GCC
Hello everybody, I'm getting kiwi some new toys, I'm hoping to purchase a bunch :)
Do you have any toy recommendations?

I'm also looking for a harness, we definitely need one, I went on Amazon and the reviews seem to be mixed and that worries me. Do any of you have any good * affordable * harness recommendations for a 4 month GCC? Or just a conure in general? I'm too scared to buy something and put him in something that isn't completely safe. I don't think we can really buy a expensive one right now. But I guess if its the only option I'll consider it and most likely buy it since he's my entire world.

I've heard of the aviator harnesses and I might get one but they're pretty expensive + shipping is kind of a lot. I might have to though.
But I also need more toys- I just I don't know.

Anyways I'd love some help with this, thank you so much in advance <3

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
I think you're gonna find Aviators are the #1, safest and most durable ones out there.
My 'zon Salty has been using one for 5 yrs so far.

OP
ILOVEKIWI

ILOVEKIWI

Dec 15, 2020
somewhere you'll never find me
Parrots
Kiwi GCC
I thought about it and your right. I'd rather have a harness that I know is 100% safe and lasts even though its a little more expensive. I'm probably going to purchase one today.
Thank you :)

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, MaximilianĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Agreed! The Aviator is really the SAFEST choice by a long shot! Itā€™s also very durable and worth every penny!

It comes with a DVD on how to use it. WATCH THE DVD before you even take the harness out of the package! Trust me on this, you do NOT want to skip steps; wearing a harness is a trained behavior, not something you can just expect to happen easily. Itā€™s a step by step process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions