Alexandrine Aviary

williampatte

Nov 30, 2022
Has anyone heard of the Alexandrine Aviary?They have a website and I called them today.I talked to the Owner and he will have Alexandrines ready by March at $3500 with $1000 deposit with monthly payments if necessary.He also has Indian Ringnecks at $1900 depending on colors with $500 deposit.He is in Illinois and he ships by Delta Airlines.He sends out contract with guarantee of the healh of the bird with recommendations taking it to Vet within 48 hrs.He will refund money upon negative health report by Vet.He does take Paypal and all credit cards.You can find reviews at Alexandrine Aviary/reviews.Could someone check website for me and tell me opinions about them.He is a breeder and will have 4 alexandrines ready by March.Again,after deposit,he will take monthly payments until balance is paid off.Shipping is included for me in both Indian Ringnecks and Alexandrines.He ships by Delta airlines.Your opinions will be greatly appreciated.William Patterson.

Sybil

Oct 20, 2021
Parrots
Sun conure
Has anyone heard of the Alexandrine Aviary?They have a website and I called them today.I talked to the Owner and he will have Alexandrines ready by March at $3500 with $1000 deposit with monthly payments if necessary.He also has Indian Ringnecks at $1900 depending on colors with $500 deposit.He is in Illinois and he ships by Delta Airlines.He sends out contract with guarantee of the healh of the bird with recommendations taking it to Vet within 48 hrs.He will refund money upon negative health report by Vet.He does take Paypal and all credit cards.You can find reviews at Alexandrine Aviary/reviews.Could someone check website for me and tell me opinions about them.He is a breeder and will have 4 alexandrines ready by March.Again,after deposit,he will take monthly payments until balance is paid off.Shipping is included for me in both Indian Ringnecks and Alexandrines.He ships by Delta airlines.Your opinions will be greatly appreciated.William Patterson.
It might be better to find a breeder in your area. I had to drive 10 hours to LA to get my parrots 😅

Most Reactions

Latest posts