Alexandrine Parrots-Living Togather

y_ezzeldin

Jul 28, 2011
Hello
I hope all of your and your birds are doing well
I have a question please regarding alexnadrine parrot
I purchased two of them two years back and they turned out to be two male parrots , they get a along great and have no issues except for occaisional nipping .
However I have an out of country assignment and will not be able to take them due to custum regulations , I was wondering if I should by them on Female bird to stay with them and was wondering if this better for them or if it is better to keep them as they are
I bought them a very big cage and want them to be comfortable as possiable during my stay
Any advice will be appreciated
Thank you
Yasser

OP
Y

y_ezzeldin

Jul 28, 2011
Two simply my question can 2 male alexandrines live with one female or should I leave the two males alone
Thanks

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
leave 2 males if they are happy, as the 1 female will chose 1 of the males an the males will fall out!

Molcan2

Jul 19, 2011
Lake Co., Florida
Parrots
Princess Rome- Moluccan Cockatoo (18yrs old), Rosie - Galah/Rose Breasted Cockatoo (2yr old)
Leave the two males together just as they are, esp if you are getting ready to leave. If you add a female the two males will start to fight. In order to get a female you would have to split the males.

Most Reactions