4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
Andy has poop on her butt and a lot of it. It has been going on for at least two days now. Does she have dihareiah? I did see a big pile of poop in the corner of her cage that I'm going to clean out in a bit. I'm worried, this is her first noticeable sickness, I have also noticed she is staying in one spot. when I went to sleep last night, she was eating, when I woke up, she was still there. I am getting really concerned for her. Also, I think she is getting hormonal. Should I tell the vet? I'm really really anxious.

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Andy has poop on her butt and a lot of it. It has been going on for at least two days now. Does she have dihareiah? I did see a big pile of poop in the corner of her cage that I'm going to clean out in a bit. I'm worried, this is her first noticeable sickness, I have also noticed she is staying in one spot. when I went to sleep last night, she was eating, when I woke up, she was still there. I am getting really concerned for her. Also, I think she is getting hormonal. Should I tell the vet? I'm really really anxious.
Make sure you clean the poo from her butt so it doesn't get blocked and infected. The poo usually gets stuck to the feathers around their butt . Use damp paper towels to clean it off.
Sounds like it would be best to see a vet

Feb 17, 2024
Tulsa
Parrots
Sunny (lutino budgie)
Sky (yellowface budgie)
Pixie (dilute budgie)
How is she?

Most Reactions